6.30pm for 7pm Tuesday 25th February 2020
The Concert Room, Trades and Labour Club, 200 Duke Street, S2 5QQ
As required in the Rules, notice is hereby given of the Sheffield TUC AGM as follows:
Doors open at 6.3ppm. Please do come early as registration for the AGM does take time and there may be a queue.
- 7pm prompt: Welcome by the President, Bob Jeffery
- Keynote speaker: Bill Adams, Yorks and Humber TUC Regional Secretary
- Also invited: President-elect UCU
- Minutes of 162nd AGM held February 2019
- True Record
- Matters arising
- Officers reports:
- Election of Officers: President; Secretary: Treasurer; 2 Vice Chairs
- Election of Executive Committee: 14 places + 2 seats reserved for women
N.B. You will need your new 2020 Sheffield TUC Delegate Card to vote at this meeting (2019 Delegate cards will not be valid). Please ensure your Branch has submitted a completed affiliation form prior to the AGM. 2020 Delegate Cards can be issued on the night if a valid affiliation form has been received.
(Trade union members without a valid Delegate Card are still welcome as visitors but cannot vote)
(To be followed by a shortened agenda for the normal monthly Delegate Meeting)